All About Of SB Shera Cement
SB Shera Cement
SB Shera Cement there is fiber reinforcement with cement, which contributes to making the fiber-cement material even stronger. Together with a carefully planned production process, fiber cement makes it possible to develop strong and long lasting construction materials. Fiber cement is considered as a material physically suited for construction products such as cladding and roofing. It is primarily due to its function, performance and commercial value. It’s also the perfect green building material as it contains no harmful substances. With high strength and unparalleled durability the product is a perfect choice for all indoor and outdoor construction needs.
How to Install?
SB Shera Cement are installed using corrosion resistant screws. They have very little movement under thermal stress but are installed with a slight gap. This gap is filled with a Silicone sealant. The sealed gaps are sealed like how a normal gypsum board is sealed, or rather, they are taped. Although SB Shera Cement are taped with fiberglass tapes which is what makes these boards water resistant. This combined with a impermeable finish makes cement boards stable and durable!
WHAT ARE THE USES?SB Shera Cement are ideally used for flooring, making furniture, for wall cladding/paneling and even for gates due to their indestructible properties. Unlike plywood board does not degenerate and disintegrate in the rain due to moisture and does not attract termites.
Fiber cement sheets and boards can ideally be used in kitchens too, as they are considerably thermal resistant and do not catch fire easily.
Fiber cement sheets and boards also asbestos free which makes working with them less harmful. Health hazards are minimized for your family as well as those who help build your home.
- One of the major advantages that you will get by using cement board for an exterior wall is durability. Cement board is made out of Portland cement and small pieces of glass. This means that it will be able to hold up to a lot of wear and tear for an extended period of time.
- Another advantage of using cement board is that it will be able to keep moisture out of the building. This can help you prevent mold, mildew, and other forms of water damage.
- Once you install the cement board, you can also apply a number of different finishes to the its surface. For example, you can choose to paint the cement board or apply a stucco finish to it.Applications Of SB Shera Cement
- All work on the interior and exterior coating materials
- The sandwich panels as partition wall elements
- The Fiber Cement Broad board all kinds of interior and exterior as a decorative coating material
- As a suspended ceiling element (6 mm)
- The support staff under the roofing material
- Under the ceramic material wet areas
- On concrete pavement as flooring material
- As a decorative coating that gives the appearance of wood indoors
- Under fringe and facade lining as coating materials
- The Ready facing elements cladding
- As a partition wall in wet areas.
- The corner element in fiber cement siding application
- As composite components with various coating materials
- The sandwich panels with various insulation materials
- As a decorative element in the garden surface veil.Thickness: 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 18mm 25mmSize: 10ft X 6inch