All About Of HPL(High Pressure Laminate)
HPL(High Pressure Laminate)
High Pressure Laminates (HPL) is the direct descendant of the original plastic laminate. It is considered to be one of the most durable Sehrawat Brothers Interior & Decorators Pvt. Ltd. materials and is available with special performance properties including chemical, fire, and wear resistance. Special grades of high pressure laminates can be post formed around curved edges by application of heat and restraint. HPL is also available in many colors, patterns and textures.
Size: 48" X 96" (8 X 4 Feet)
Thickness: 6 mm
Common Uses for High Pressure Laminates
- Case Goods
- High Pressure Laminate Flooring
- High Pressure Laminate Furniture
- High Pressure Laminate Counter topsApplications Of HPL(High Pressure Laminate)
- School Furniture
- Office Furniture
- Commercial Cabinets
- As well as many other industrial applications.
- HPL is used in the design and production of Store Fixtures and Displays.HPL is produced by saturating multiple layers of Kraft paper with Phenolic resin. A layer of printed decor paper is placed on top of the Kraft paper before pressing. The resulting sandwich is fused together under heat and pressure. Because Phenolic and melamine resins are Thermoset plastics, the curing process transforms the resin into plastic by a cross linking process that converts the paper sheets into a single, rigid laminated sheet. Thermo setting creates strong, irreversible bonds that contribute to its durability. High pressure laminate is laminated to a composite panel utilizing a variety of adhesives. Consistent and economical foundation. Due to its durability, high pressure laminates are a common choice for horizontal surfaces including flooring, counter tops and desktops.
We can cooperate with client to open new design and make personalized products according to client requirements.
Let you know the process from production to loading for your order.
We are care about the case of the goods when you received and try our best to solve the problem.