to know more about Acrylic sheet.
The most common acrylic plastic is polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), which is sold under the brand names of Plexiglas, Lucite, Perspex, PMMA is a tough, highly transparent material with excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation and weathering.
- DIMENSIONS- This 48" x 96" sheet
- BENEFITS- Acrylic is stronger and lighter than glass, excellent resistance to long-term exposure of outdoor elements
- MULTIPURPOSE- Acrylic sheet uses are glass window replacement, outdoor signs, lighting applications, and bending or manipulation.
- EASY USE- Acrylic sheet can easily be sawed, routed, drilled, formed, bent and cemented
- DURABLE SHIPPING- Our acrylic sheets arrive with Film Mask for Protection from scratches